The Vulcan 36IRB gas salamander has a 271⁄2-inch-wide-by-13-inch-deep, chrome-plated grid that adjusts to six positions. Since the knob on the position lever stays cool to the touch, the risk of burns is reduced. To transfer heat efficiently, there are two ceramic infrared burners. A standing pilot ignition system makes the broiler easy to light. There are multiple cook zones thanks to the dual heat controls. The Vulcan 36IRB gas salamander’s removable, full-width spillage pan collects messes. Constructed of stainless steel, the front, top, and sides are durable and resist corrosion.
- Natural gas powered
- 2 ceramic infrared burners transfer heat to the product
- Temperature range of 250-800 degrees F
- Multiple cook zones with the dual heat controls
- Chrome-plated grid measures 271⁄2 in. W x 13 in. D
- Grid adjusts to 6 positions for cooking flexibility
- Knob on the position lever stays cool while cooking
- Full-width spillage pan removes to facilitate cleanup
- Stainless steel sides, top, and front are minor damage resistant
- Standing pilot ignition system makes the broiler easy to light
- 3⁄4-in. top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- For range mounting, a reinforced back riser is necessary. Counter mounting can be done with separately-sold 4-in. legs and wall mounting brackets, which are an available option.
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 19 in. D x 191⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 36" wide, 30,000 BTU heavy duty infrared burner, dual control, (6) grid positions, removable pan, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4" gas connection & pressure regulator
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36IRB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||36SBI|
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|