Vulcan-Hart's 36IRB 36-inch propane gas salamander broiler features dual heat controls for cooking in different zones. This model features two ceramic infrared burners that operate at 15,000 BTUs each. It also has a cool-to-the-touch knob that gives consistent positioning of its broiler carriage in six settings. This infrared salamander broiler also has a removable full width spillage pan that catches loose particles to keep the interior clean.
- Dual heat controls for different zone cooking
- (2) ceramic infrared burners operating at 15,000 BTUs each
- Cool-to-the-touch knob for consistent positioning of broiler carriage up to 6 settings
- Removable full-width spillage pan catches loose particles
- Made with stainless steel build for more durability
- Standing pilot ignition system for quick startup
- Heavy duty chrome-plated grid
- 3/4-in. gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 19-in. D x 19-1/2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and NSF Certified
Salamander Broiler, LP Gas, 36" wide, 30,000 BTU heavy duty infrared burner, dual control, (6) grid positions, removable pan, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4" gas rear connection & pressure regulator
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart 36IRB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||207-36SBILP|
|Specialty Options||Separate Heat Zones|