Vulcan-Hart's 36C-36G gas range with a griddle can help keep the dishes moving out of your kitchen. This model has a convection oven with two oven racks with four rack positions. With a fully MIG-welded frame, it has a stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf.
- Convection oven with 2 oven racks and 4 rack positions
- Fully MIG-welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf
- 36-in. manual griddle at 7/8-in. thick with a 4-in. wide front grease trough
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees F
- Full-size sheet pans fit either side-to-side or front-to-back
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Heavy-duty oven door with integrated door hinge/spring mechanism with no adjustment necessary
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- NSF Certified
Endurance Restaurant Range, 36", 7/8" thick Griddle plate, 4" wide front grease trough, (1) convection oven base, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully mig welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 95,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart 36C-36G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet