The Vulcan Endurance™ Gas Restaurant Range is 36 inches wide to give you ample griddle area, with a four inch grease tray to help you keep your working area clean. The range is powered by propane and features rugged MIG welded construction. The control knobs for the griddle and oven are all kept cool to the touch due to their placement and material used in construction.
- Powered with propane (LP)
- 36-in. griddle is 7/8-in. thick for even heat distribution
- Manual controls give operator flexibility in controlling heat intensity
- Control knobs are always cool to the touch
- 4-in. wide grease trough helps keep working area clean
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs keep range level
- Welded frame and stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and shelf makes range durable and easy to clean
- Heavy duty oven door uses a hinge and spring mechanism that will not need adjustments
- Convection oven produces 35,000 BTU per hour with a range of 250-500° F
- Comes with two oven racks that can be arranged in four positions
- "Baker's Depth" oven accommodates full sheet pans side-to-side and front-to-back
- Oven controls are insulated and mounted on the side to keep them cool
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 72 to 87-in. H (with adjustable feet)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", griddle, 7/8" thick plate, manual controls, convection oven, 4" W front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 95,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36C-36G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|