The Vulcan 2TR45AF PowerFry3™ natural gas fryer has a temperature range of 200 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Its ThreePass™ heat exchange system efficiently transfers heat between the burners and oil and reduces the unit's energy use when it is holding idle temperatures. This durable, stainless steel fryer ignites electronically with the SoftStart™ system for easy use. Included with the unit are two fry baskets with rubber-coated handles, a tank brush, and a clean-out rod.
The Vulcan 2TR45AF PowerFry3 natural gas fryer uses the KleenScreen® filtration system to filter out sediment from the oil. The ball-type drain valve prevents sediment from obstructing the flow of the drained oil. The system uses a mesh screen to filter oil from two sides and has an interlock switch to shut down the burners during draining. Its seamless stainless steel filter pan has a capacity of 70 pounds and can filter as many as 8 gallons of oil in one minute. Both the fryer and the filtration system have casters to simplify transport.
- Heated with natural gas
- Constructed of damage-resistant stainless steel
- Efficiently heats with the ThreePass heat transfer system
- Temperature range: 200-390 degrees F
- Lowers energy usage when holding an idle temperature
- Electronic ignition makes the unit easy to use
- SoftStart ignition system slowly heats oil
- 2 tanks each have a 45-50-lb. fry tank capacity
- Hi-limit shut-off protects against overheating
- 2 fry baskets are included
- Tank brush and clean-out rod provided for easy cleaning
- Comes with (4) 6-in. casters
- 70,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 31 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 503⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
KleenScreen Plus Filtration System
- Circulates 8 gal. of oil per min.
- Oil is filtered through the mesh screen from both sides
- Ball-type valve prevents sediment blockage when draining oil
- Interlock switch cuts power to the burners when draining oil
- Filter pan holds a maximum of 70 lbs.
- Starts with the push of a button
- Moves with 6-in. casters
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 1750 RPM, 6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
In-depth information on this unit and others can be found in our Vulcan fryers buyers' guide.
PowerFry3™ Fryer, gas, high efficiency, 31" W, (2) battery, 45-50 lb. capacity per vat, solid state analog knob control with melt cycles, ThreePass™ heat transfer system, electronic ignition, KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 140,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 2TR45AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|BTU per Fryer||140,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|