The Vulcan 2TR45AF PowerFry3™ gas fryer is ideal for deep frying breaded foods such as chicken or fish. Its fry tank holds 45 to 50 gallons of oil, and it uses ThreePass™ heat transfer to reduce energy usage while at an idle temperature. Its electronic SoftStart™ ignition system helps conserve oil and energy by slowly heating the oil. With the analog controls, temperatures can be adjusted between 200 and 390 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability and strength.
The Vulcan 2TR45AF PowerFry3 gas fryer includes the KleenScreen Plus® filtration system that filters as many as 8 gallons of oil per minute. Its mesh screen enables oil to be filtered on both sides, and the system activates with the push of a button. The ball-type drain valve prevents sediment from blocking the flow during drainage. This fryer also comes with two fry baskets with rubber-coated handles to resist heat, as well as a tank brush and clean-out rod to assist with cleaning. To move the fryer for installation, maintenance, and cleanup, 6-inch casters are attached at the base.
- Heated with propane
- ThreePass heat transfer increases cooking and heating efficiency
- Analog controls adjust temperature
- Temperature range: 200-390 degrees F
- Ignites electronically for simple use
- SoftStart ignition system saves energy by slowly heating the oil
- Conserves energy while maintaining an idle temperature
- Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and adds strength
- Each of the 2 fry tanks hold 45-50 lbs. of oil
- Ball-type drain valve resists blockage from food residue while draining
- (4) 6-in. casters are lockable to keep the unit stationary
- Includes 2 fry baskets with heat-resistant, plastic-coated handles
- Automatically shuts off when temperatures become excessively high
- Clean-out rod and tank brush are included for cleanup
- 70,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 31 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 503⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
KleenScreen Plus Filtration System
- Drain valve interlock switch automatically shuts off the burners when removing oil
- Mesh screen efficiently filters on both sides
- Motor and pump circulate as much as 8 gal. of oil per min.
- Stainless steel filter pan has a 70-lb. capacity
- Simple, one-touch button activation
- 6-in. casters assist movement
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 1750 RPM, 6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
More information on Vulcan fryers can be found in our Vulcan fryers buyer's guide.
PowerFry3™ Fryer, LP gas, high efficiency, 31" W, (2) battery, 45-50 lb. capacity per vat, solid state analog knob control with melt cycles, ThreePass™ heat transfer system, electronic ignition, KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 140,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 2TR45AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|BTU per Fryer||140,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|