There are two 45- to 50-pound-capacity, 14-inch-by-14-inch tanks in the Vulcan 2GR45AF fryer. Twin baskets can handle up to four batches of product at once, while the temperature ranges from 200 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and adjusts with the solid state controls. Its hi-limit shut-off feature turns off the gas valve and pilot if the oil gets too hot. Constructed of stainless steel, the cabinet is heavy duty, while the included tank brush, crumb scoop, and clean-out rod simplify cleaning.
The Vulcan 2GR45AF fryer has a built-in KleenScreen PLUS® filtration system to extend oil life. A 70-pound capacity tank circulates oil at 8 pounds per minute, while a stainless steel mesh screen filters oil from both sides. A drain valve interlock switch shuts the burners off when the valve is open. Boil out solution is removed by the Boil Out Bypass™ without touching the drain manifold, filter pan, or motor.
- Natural gas heated
- (2) 45-50 lb. capacity, 14-in. x 14-in., stainless steel fry tanks
- Twin fry baskets accommodate 4 batches at once
- Temperature range: 200-390 degrees F on the solid state control system
- Hi-limit shut-off turns the gas valve and pilot off if the shortening is too hot
- Strong, stainless steel cabinet construction is corrosion resistant
- 2 of the (4) 6-in. casters can be locked for stationary cooking
- Combination gas shut-off valve and pilot safety system
- 11⁄4-in. full port ball type drain valve
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 31 in. W x 483⁄4 in. D x 471⁄8 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Cleaning Design and Accessories
- Stainless steel components facilitate cleaning
- 4 heat exchanger tubes are positioned for enhanced cleaning
- Tank brush cleans by removing debris
- Stainless steel crumb scoop removes heavy debris from the tank bottom that the brush cannot reach
- Clean-out rod for stirring hard shortening out of the cold zone to ensure melting
KleenScreen PLUS Filtration System
- 70-lb. pan capacity
- Stainless steel mesh screen filters from both sides
- Motor and pump circulate the frying compound at 8 gal. per min.
- Boil Out ByPass removes boil-out solution from the tank without touching the filter pan, drain manifold, motor, or pump
- Drain valve interlock switch shuts the burners down when the valve is open
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15P
Additional information about fryers and how they work is available in the fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, natural gas, 31" W, (2) battery, 45-50 lb. capacity per vat, solid state knob controls, KleenScreen Plus® filtration system, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 240,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 2GR45AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|BTU per Fryer||240,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|