The Vulcan 2GR45AF fryer accommodates 45 to 50 pounds of oil in each of the two 14-inch-by-14-inch, stainless steel tanks. Staff can prepare up to four batches since there are twin fry tanks, and it operates from 200 to 309 degrees Fahrenheit with the solid state analog control system. Oil is filtered through the KleenScreen PLUS system. A stainless steel mesh screen filters through both sides, and the motor and pump circulate at 8 gallons per minute. The Boil Out ByPass™ enables removal of boil-out solution from the filter tank without coming in contact with the drain manifold, filter pan, motor, or pump. When the drain valve is open, the interlock switch in the filtration system turns the burners off. This Vulcan 2GR45AF fryer comes with a tank brush, crumb scoop, and clean-out rod to aid in cleaning.
- Propane heated
- (2) 14-in. x 14-in., stainless steel fry tanks each have a 45-50 lb. oil capacity
- 4 fry baskets with plastic-coated handles enable staff to prepare 4 batches at once
- Solid state analog control system adjusts from 200-390 degrees F
- Stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 2 of the (4) 6-in. casters lock to hold the unit in place
- Hi-limit shut-off turns the gas valve and pilot off if the shortening is too hot
- Combination gas shut-off valve and pilot safety system
- 11⁄4-in. full port ball type drain valve
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 31 in. W x 483⁄4 in. D x 471⁄8 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Cleaning Design and Accessories
- Stainless steel components resist corrosion and assist cleaning
- 4 heat exchanger tubes are positioned to simplify cleanup
- Tank brush removes debris from the fry tank
- Stainless steel crumb scoop removes large debris from the tank bottom
- Clean-out rod enables the user to stir hard shortening to ensure it melts
KleenScreen PLUS Filtration System
- 70-lb. pan capacity
- Stainless steel filter mesh screen filters from 2 sides
- Motor and pump circulate the compound at 8 gal. per min.
- Boil Out ByPass simplifies removing boil-out solution from the tank without contacting the drain manifold, filter pan, motor, or pump
- Drain valve interlock switch turns the burners off when the valve is open
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15P
There is more in-depth information on commercial fryers' and how they work in our fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, LP gas, 31" W, (2) battery, 45-50 lb. capacity per vat, solid state knob controls, KleenScreen Plus® filtration system, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 240,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 2GR45AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|BTU per Fryer||240,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|