The Vulcan 1TR45A fryer has earned an ENERGY STAR Certification, thanks in part to a ThreePass heating system that makes the fryer highly energy efficient. This fryer cooks at a maximum of 70,000 BTU heat input and is controlled with an analog knob that gives users control over a temperature range of 200 to 390 degrees F. A fat melt mode extends the life of your fryer oil by bringing it up to temperature slowly, a process that prevents the oil from breaking down prematurely.
This fryer is built with a heavy-duty stainless steel tank that accommodates up to 50 pounds of oil. Two fryer baskets are included, as well as a cleaning brush and a cleanout rod. An electronic ignition does away with the need for a pilot light, saving gas and contributing to the equipment's energy efficiency. For the safety of you staff and the equipment, this Vulcan 1TR45A fryer is equipped with a high-limit shutoff that keeps the equipment from overheating.
- 45-50 lb. capacity fry tank
- Long-lasting stainless steel tank and cabinet
- Analog control knob allows users to adjust temperatures between 200 and 390 degrees F
- Fat melt models help extend the life of oil
- 70,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- 11⁄4-in. port ball drain valve for quickly draining oil
- Mounted on (4) 6-in. casters, 2 of which lock
- Includes 2 fry baskets with plastic-coated handles
- Hi-limit shutoff prevents overheating
- Includes tank brush and cleanout rod to make cleaning easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. x 343⁄8 in. D x 471⁄8 in. H
- CSA-Design and CSA-Gas Listed; ENERGY STAR and NSF Certified
Built For Energy Efficiency
- Electronic ignition does away with the need for a standing pilot, conserving fuel
- Idles at 4,318 BTU to conserve energy when not in use
- ThreePass heating system optimizes heat transfer from burner to the oil to result in less wasted heat than traditional models
- ENERGY STAR certified to be significantly more energy efficient than comparable products
PowerFry3™ Fryer, natural gas, high efficiency, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 45-50 lb. capacity, solid state analog knob control with melt cycles, ThreePass™ heat transfer system, electronic ignition, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 70,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 1TR45A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||70,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Melt Cycle|