Vulcan's 1TR45A LP gas fryer accommodates 45 to 50 pounds of oil in its rugged stainless steel fry tank. A fat melt mode helps extend the life of that oil by bringing it up to temperature slowly to prevent it from burning. Solid state controls located behind the fryers door give users control over fryer temperatures between 200 degrees and 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
This fryer is built with a number of energy saving features that have earned it an ENERGY STAR certification. A ThreePass heat distribution system helps prevent wasted heat by transferring more to the oil than tradition fryers. An electronic ignition does away with a standing pilot flame, and an idle mode keeps oil warm while the fryer is not in use using only 4,318 BTU per hour worth of heat. The Vulcan 1TR45A LP gas fryer is mounted on four 6-inch casters to keep it mobile.
- 45-50 lb. oil capacity
- Solid state controls adjust oil temperatures across a 200 to 390 degree F range
- Fat melt modes extend the life of oil by bringing it up to temperature slowly to prevent it from burning
- 70,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Tank and cabinet are both made from durable stainless steel
- 11⁄4-in. port ball type drain valve for quickly and thoroughly draining oil
- (4) 6-in. caster make fryer easy to move for cleaning and relocation
- Hi-limit shutoff prevents fryer from overheating in the event of an equipment malfunction
- Includes brush and cleanout rod for thoroughly cleaning the fryer
- Includes two fry baskets with plastic-coated handles
- Overall Dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 34.375 in. D x 47.68 in. H
- CSA-Design and CSA-Gas Listed; ENERGY STAR and NSF Certified
- ThreePass heat distribution maximizes the amount of heat that gets transferred to oil
- Idle mode keeps oil warm using only 4,318 BTU/hr. to save energy
- Electronic ignition conserves gas by doing away with the need for a pilot light
- ENERGY STAR certification signifies that this fryer is significantly more efficient than the average similar model
PowerFry3™ Fryer, LP gas, high efficiency, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 45-50 lb. capacity, solid state analog knob control with melt cycles, ThreePass™ heat transfer system, electronic ignition, twin baskets, stainless steel cabinet and fry tank, adjustable casters (2 swivel locking & 2 non-locking), 70,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 1TR45A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||70,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Melt Cycle|