The Traulsen G14302P hot holding cabinet is a pass-through unit, which allows food to be placed in the cabinet from one side and taken out from the other. The right-hinged Dutch doors are made of stainless steel and come with locks to prevent unauthorized access. They also include horizontal handles, which do not impede the kitchen's work flow, and cam-lift hinges that are guaranteed for life. The doors are self-closing but will stay open once they've been opened past 120 degrees, a feature that makes loading and unloading pans a simpler task.
Electric heat provides holding temperatures between 140 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The ducted fan system helps distribute hot air evenly throughout the cabinet, and a top-mounted vent controls humidity so food maintains its quality. Foamed-in-place insulation is 2 inches thick to help retain heat in the cabinet. The Traulsen G14302P pass-through hot holding cabinet comes standard with three factory-installed, plated wire shelves. It is constructed with a stainless steel and anodized aluminum exterior and an anodized aluminum interior and door liner.
- Single-section hot holding cabinet
- Pass-through design allows entry from front and back of unit
- 140-180 degree F temperature range
- Serpentine-style electric heater and ducted fan heat the cabinet evenly
- Humidity is controlled by a top-mounted vent to preserve food quality
- Half-length doors have locks to prevent unauthorized access
- Self-closing doors stay open past 120 degrees to ensure staff can load and unload pans
- Doors on both sides are right hinged
- Doors have cam-lift hinges, horizontal handles, and anodized aluminum liners
- EZ-clean door gaskets are magnetic for simple maintenance
- LED lights are automatically activated when the doors open
- Microprocessor controls with LED temperature display and On/Off switch
- Includes 3 plated wire shelves, factory installed and supported by pilasters
- Stainless steel exterior front and doors are durable and scratch resistant
- Constructed with anodized aluminum sides and interior
- 2-in. polyurethane is foamed in place to insulate cabinet and doors
- (4) 6 in. casters can be locked to keep cabinet in place
- 115-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 7.8 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 297⁄8 in. W x 3715⁄16 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed and NSF certified
Dealer's Choice Hot Food Holding Cabinet, Pass-thru, one-section, microprocessor control, half-height stainless steel doors (control side hinged right/other side hinged right), anodized aluminum sides & interior, (3) clear coated shelves (factory installed), 6" high casters, cUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208/115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen G14302P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||4|
|Load Type||Pass Thru|
|Pan Capacity||3 Full Size|