The Federal SSRC-3652 self-service merchandiser has a refrigerated base section and a convertible top section where refrigeration can be shut off. The refrigerated section maintains temperatures from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit with R404A refrigerant. Product in this area sits on a two-tier display so that all items are visible to customers. This base section has a black interior with glass end panels that display product from different angles.
An adjustable black wire shelf in the top section enables customers to access product through the sliding rear doors and lift-up front. Both areas are made of glass, maximizing the product’s visibility.
Thermometers in the Federal SSRC-3652 self-service merchandiser keep track of the temperature in each section. The steel base can support high-volume applications, and, with its black exterior, the unit fits into a variety of design schemes. This merchandiser should only be used in environments where ambient air does not exceed 80 degrees Fahrenheit or 55-percent relative humidity.
- Refrigerated base section with a convertible top display
- Steel base construction withstands high-volume use
- Black exterior fits into a variety of settings
- Thermometers track each section’s temperature
- Operates in areas with a maximum temperature of 80 degrees F with 55-percent relative humidity
- 15 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 52 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Refrigerated, Self-serve Base
- Two-tier display step
- Black interior’s glass end panels show off food from different angles
- Horizontal, shielded top light shines on product
- Temperature range: 38-40 degrees F
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Rust-resistant evaporator coil compartment cleans quickly
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the cabinet rear
- Rear-facing power and light switches
Convertible Top Display Case
- Baffle system converts top section from refrigerated to non-refrigerated
- Product sits on the lower shelf and an adjustable black wire shelf
- Rear sliding glass doors enable staff to access product
- Tempered, lift-up front glass
- Illuminated by a shielded top light and shelf light
The open-air cooler buyers' guide has in-depth information on merchandisers and their features.
Specialty Display Convertible Merchandiser With Refrigerated Self-Serve Bottom & Convertible Top, 36"W x 34"D x 52”H, refrigerated self-serve bottom: black exterior, horizontal top light, (2) tier black display step, black interior with tempered glass ends, convertible refrigerated or non-refrigerated top: tempered lift-up thermopane front glass, baffle system converts display from non-refrigerated to refrigerated, top light with lighted shelves, adjustable black wire shelves, glass rear sliding doors, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, EPH CLASSIFIED, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal SSRC-3652 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
|Product||Open Air Cooler|