The Federal SQ-6HD hot deli case is ideal for holding prepared foods like fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, and more. Each well can hold a full size and a third size pan. Customers can easily make selections thanks to the tempered glass end panels and front. The front glass lifts up for interior cleaning, and the rear doors are removable. The interior and exterior of the Federal SQ-6HD hot deli case are constructed of stainless steel for scratch and corrosion resistance.
- Curved front glass lifts up for cleaning
- Four point leveling system keeps the unit even
- Rear work counter can be used to plate product
- Tempered front and end panel glass allows customers to see in the cabinet
- Rear door assembly is removable for cleaning
- Can be used in continuous line ups
- Interior and exterior are constructed of stainless steel for scratch and corrosion resistance
- Solid state control panel has lights, zone well heaters, humidity, and overhead heater controls
- Appliance receptacle can be used for a cash register, scale, or slicer
- Water fill is automatic
- Humidified circulating air flow ensures product stays moist
- Each well holds a full size and third size pan
- 120, 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 441⁄8 in. W x 48 in. H
- UL and UL-Sanitation listed
Please contact customer service at 1-800-541-8683 to specify if you want a pedestal or panel design.
Market Series Hot Deli Case (72"L x 44"W x 48"H), solid-state controls with zone well heaters, five wells, auto water fill, humidified circulating air flow, tempered curved lift-up front glass, top mounted heater lights, removable rear door assembly, steel interior and exterior finish, tempered glass ends, rear cutting board, appliance receptacle, pedestal or panel base, designed for continuous lineups. Contact customer service for other available color options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal SQ-6HD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet