The Federal SQ-5CB full-service bakery case has a refrigerated base and non-refrigerated top section. In the top section, product sits on two glass shelves. Also made of glass, the front and side panels provide product visibility to increase impulse sales. The rear work area on this unit includes a full-length, 10-inch-wide cutting board. The removable doors at the rear do not have to be in place while the unit operates. In the refrigerated base section, the temperature ranges from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and the refrigeration system is self-contained with a condensate evaporator.
- Refrigerated base and non-refrigerated top section with 2 tempered glass shelves
- Front and side glass panels provide product visibility from different angles
- Lift-up front glass is curved to minimize glares from overhead lighting
- Top light and shelf lights shine on product to increase sales
- 2 tempered glass shelves
- Stainless steel interior is durable and rust resistant
- Rear work area with a full-length, 10-in. cutting board
- Rear door assembly is removable and does not have to be installed for operation
- Black exterior finish works well with most themes
- Solid-state controls for power, lighting, and temperature display
- 13.8 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 441⁄8 in. W x 48 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
Refrigerated Base Section
- Temperature range: 38-40 degrees F
- Self-contained system with a condensate evaporator
- Oversized coil and low-velocity fan system keeps product fresh and maintains high humidity
Read up on units like this in our refrigerated display cases buyers' guide.
Market Series Bakery Case Refrigerated Bottom Display Deck Non-Refrigerated Glass Shelves, 60"W x 44"D x 48”H, self contained refrigeration with condensate evaporator, solid-state control panel, tempered curved lift-up front glass, top light with (2) tiers of lighted glass shelves, (2) step deck display riser, removable rear door assembly, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, tempered glass ends, rear cutting board, appliance receptacle, pedestal or panel base, designed for continuous lineups, 1/2 HP, UL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal SQ-5CB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Refrigerated Bottom/Non-Refrigerated Top|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Product||Bakery Display Case|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|