The Federal SGR3642 BLK refrigerated bakery case has a steel base that is black, with a scratch and corrosion resistant white display deck. The top, doors, and ends are made from thermopane, tempered glass for optimum visibility. The tempered thermopane front glass is sloped to prevent glares and create the best visual display; it also tilts to facilitate cleaning. Rear doors slide easily and remove for loading and unloading products. The top and shelf lights are shielded to protect the products that sit on the two-tiered, white wire shelves.
A condensate evaporator is included to create a self-contained system, along with a condenser air filter. High humidity keeps products fresh with the low-velocity fan system and oversized coil. The evaporator coil compartment is resistant to corrosion, and the temperature ranges from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The entire refrigeration system is accessible from the rear so it can be easily serviced. The Federal SGR3642 BLK refrigerated bakery case is designed so it can be lined up with multiple units.
- Condenser air filter
- Condensate evaporator is included for a self-contained system
- Oversized coil and low velocity fan system maintain a high humidity environment and keep products fresh
- Evaporator coil compartment is resistant to corrosion
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear for easy servicing
- Designed so multiple units can be lined up together
- White, 2-tiered, wire shelves are adjustable in 3 positions
- Shelf lights and supports, as well as the shelves themselves, are removable
- Top and shelf lights are shielded to protect products
- Must be in a setting that does not surpass 55 percent relative humidity and 75 degrees F ambient temperature
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36.13 in. W x 35.31 in. D x 42 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
- Tempered thermopane front glass tilts out for easy cleaning and is sloped for visual display
- Top, ends, and doors are made from tempered thermopane glass
- Rear doors slide for easy loading and unloading and are removable for cleaning
- Base is made of steel for heavy duty use
- White display deck is corrosion and scratch resistant
High Volume Refrigerated Bakery Case, 36"W x 35"D x 42”H, self contained refrigeration with condensate evaporator, adjustable temperature control, sloped thermopane tilt-front glass, top light & lighted shelves, (2) tiers of adjustable white wire shelves, glass sliding rear doors, white interior, tempered glass ends, choice of laminate with black trim, designed for continuous lineups, 1/3 HP, UL safety & UL sanitation approved, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal SGR3642 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 years compressor|