The Federal SG5948HD sloped hot deli case has three stainless steel wells for holding three full-size pans. Separate thermostats control each well, allowing you to hold multiple products at one time. Product is heated by a top-mounted infrared heater. To provide a clear view of product, there are incandescent lights, and the front glass is sloped to prevent glare. The top, sides, and doors are made of tempered glass to offer a view of product from several angles.
The deck is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance. Since the steel base has a black laminate finish, the Federal SG5948HD sloped hot deli case fits into virtually any theme. Moisture buildup is reduced thanks to the doors’ moisture vents and a defogger on the sloped front glass. To make cleaning easy, the front glass tilts out, and the doors are removable. This case can be used in continuous lineups.
- (3) 1-piece stainless steel wells each hold a full-size pan
- Each well’s temperature is individually controlled to allow multiple products to be served at once
- Infrared heater is top mounted to offer consistent heat
- Can produce a wet or dry heat
- Interior is illuminated by incandescent lights for product visibility
- Tempered glass doors, top, and sides provide a clear view of product
- Sliding rear doors are removable for cleaning
- Moisture vents in the doors and a front glass defogger reduce condensation buildup
- Tempered front glass is sloped to help reduce glare from overhead lights
- Tilt-out front glass makes it easy to clean
- Stainless steel deck resists corrosion and minor damage
- Steel base has a black laminate finish to fit into any design scheme
- Rear-wrapping board is removable to facilitate cleaning
- Drain and valve in each well
- Can be used in continuous lineups
- 120, 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 59.13 in. W x 35.31 in. D x 48 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
High Volume Hot Deli Case (59"L x 35"W x 48"H), wet or dry heat, three wells, independently controlled steel heating wells each with a cal-rod heating element, top-mounted full-length infrared heater, Sloped thermopane tilt-front glass, forced air front-glass defogger, top light, glass sliding rear doors with moisture vents, steel deck, tempered glass ends, removable wrapping board, designed for continuous lineups. Contact customer service for other available color options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal SG5948HD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Hot Food Display Case|