The Federal MCG-654-DF BLK refrigerated seafood merchandiser has a black exterior. The front glass is made from thermopane and is curved, lifted up, and tempered to create ideal presentation. Rear doors and end panels are tempered glass and allow for more visibility of products. At the rear of the cabinet, there is a wrapping board that folds down. A stainless steel ice pan with a drain holds ice to keep seafood cold and fresh.
The temperature control for this unit is adjustable for your convenience, and a gravity coil is included. The refrigeration system slides out for servicing from the rear. The Federal MCG-654-DF BLK refrigerated seafood merchandiser is designed to line up with multiple units to merchandise a large amount of seafood. It is also designed to be in a setting where the humidity does not go over 55 percent and the temperature will not go above 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thermopane, curved front glass is lifted up and tempered
- End glass and rear doors are tempered
- Ice pan with a drain is made of stainless steel for durability
- Wrapping board folds down and is on the rear of the cabinet
- Temperature control is adjustable for your convenience
- Refrigeration system is self-contained
- Gravity coil included
- Exterior is black so it blends into many different venues
- Can be lined up with multiple merchandisers
- Created to be used in a setting where the ambient temperature will not surpass 75 degrees F and 55 percent humidity
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 13.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 74 in. W x 421⁄4 in. D x 54 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed
Curved Glass Refrigerated Seafood & Fish Maxi Case (74"L x 42"W x 54"H), self contained refrigeration with condensate evaporator, adjustable temperature control, gravity coil, curved thermopane lift-up front glass, top light, stainless steel ice pan with drain, stainless steel exterior, glass rear doors, front bumper, removable rear wrapping board, appliance receptacle, designed for continuous lineups, UL safety approved, 1/2 HP, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Federal MCG-654-DF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet