The Perlick TS12BLW-STK blender station features a front-facing platform with an electrical junction box and access hole, enabling users to plug in a blender. The sink bowl’s rounded corners eliminate food traps, speeding up the cleaning process. An NSF listed splash mount faucet can be purchased separately. The unit’s sound-deadened underside reduces noise and vibration. Because of the 6-inch backsplash, staff members are less likely to spill or drop ingredients. The Perlick TS12BLW-STK blender station has stainless steel legs with thermoplastic feet that can adjust as much as 1 inch for uneven floors.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction cleans quickly
- Blender platform is fitted with an access hole and electrical junction box for power cords
- Splash mount faucet sold separately
- Rounded bowl corners facilitate cleaning
- 6-in. backsplash prevents liquids from falling behind the station
- Sound-deadening underside reduces noise and vibration
- Stainless steel legs
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic feet help balance the station
- Tool-free leg installation
- Sink bowl dimensions: 105⁄8 in. L x 95⁄8 in. W x 6 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. L x 2315⁄16 in. W x 391⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
TS Series Underbar Blender Station, with dump sink, 12"W, 6" backsplash, 9-5/8" wide x 10-5/8" front-to-back x 6" deep, splash mount faucet, recessed blender shelf with access hole & duplex outlet (not installed), stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs with adjustable thermoplastic feet, NSF (Perlick Express), Any modifications to these products must be quoted from our customer service department
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Perlick TS12BLW-STK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet