The Perlick ST48LT bottle cooler has a slanted top that adds up to 15 percent more storage capacity compared to traditional flat-top coolers. This cabinet can hold 19.8 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 28.8 cases of 12-ounce cans. You can easily load and unload product with the 11-inch opening. Foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air while providing structure to the cabinet. An average temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained. The interior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. The Perlick ST48LT bottle cooler has a black, vinyl-coated-steel exterior that is wear and tear resistant.
- Holds 19.8 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 28.8 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- Black, vinyl-coated exterior is resistant to wear and tear
- Heavy gauge doors are dent resistant
- Foamed-in-place walls create structure in the cabinet
- Compressor runs quietly, making the equipment appropriate for back-bar installation
- 14-gauge bracket supports door extrusions
- Slant top adds 15 percent storage capacity compared to equipment with flat tops
- 11-in. opening provides more room to load and unload product
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Maintains an average temperature of 38 degrees F, ideal for cold beverages
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 5.2 A, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, slant top, low temperature, 48"W, self-contained refrigeration, (20) cases of 12oz long neck bottle capacity, (2) sliding stainless steel doors, condensate evaporator, stainless steel top & interior, black exterior, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Perlick ST48LT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Specialty Options||Low Temp|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Interior|
|Warranty||5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|