The Perlick FR60 two-section glass chiller has two stainless steel doors that will not bend or dent under pressure. A door heater enables the door to slide open while foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air without depleting the ozone. The Perlick FR60 glass chiller has an adjustable thermostat with a range of -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit and a factory setting of 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Its manual defrost system can be initiated at the end of the day and will automatically stop after six hours.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Accommodates 286 glasses
- 15.53-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2-in.-thick insulation is foamed in place
- Refrigeration system runs efficiently and silently
- Reinforced doors will not buckle or dent
- Door heater helps doors slide open
- Die-cast handles
- Thermostat adjusts from its factory setting of 0 degrees F
- Temperature range: -10 to 10 degrees F
- Manual defrost system terminates after 6 hours
- Self-evaporating condensing pan holds moisture
- Standard floor racks
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- 60 in. W x 24 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- 1⁄3 HP, 7.1 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Need more information on glass chillers? Check out this glass chillers article.
Underbar Glass Froster, 60"W x 24"D x 34-1/4"H, self-contained refrigeration, -10F to 10F temperature range, (15.53) cu.ft. interior volume, stainless steel top & interior, (2) dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors on top with die-cast handles, door frame heater, manual defrost system, self-evaporating condensing pan, floor racks included, R134a expansion valve system & pull-out condensing unit, 6' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 1/3 HP, 7.1 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Perlick FR60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 60|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|