The Perlick FR24-STK glass chiller can hold up to 135 plates or 90 glasses at a time. Keeping these items chilled keeps your product cold without diluting their flavor or compromising their integrity. Temperatures range from -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit, but the factory sets the temperature at 0 degrees Fahrenheit. R-134A refrigerant keeps these temperatures cool, and the 6-hour defrost system prevents ice from building up. The refrigeration system easily slides out for maintenance.
Cold air is kept in the Perlick FR24-STK glass chiller with the help of 2-inch-thick, polyurethane insulation that also gives the cabinet a sturdy structure. The interior and exterior of the unit are made from stainless steel to resist corrosion. The door's mullion is reinforced to prevent sagging and bending. The frame heater around the door ensures they easily slide open so you can grab glasses or plates.
- 135 plate or 90 glass capacity
- -10-10 degrees F temperature range
- Temperature is factory set at 0 degrees F
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- Ice buildup is prevented with the 6-hr. defrost system
- Refrigeration system runs quietly and pulls out for easy maintenance
- 2-in., foamed-in-place insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Durable construction makes the chiller sturdy for commercial use
- Stainless steel interior and exterior are heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Door mullion is reinforced so it will not bend or sag
- Door frame heater ensures doors slide open easily
- Floor racks are standard
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Glass Froster, underbar, 24"W, self-contained refrigeration, -10°F to 10°F temperature range, (3.75) cu.ft. interior volume, (1) dent-resistant stainless steel sliding door on top with die-cast handle, door frame heater, front vented, manual defrost, self-evaporating condensing pan, includes (2) layers of flat shelving & floor racks, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters, R134a, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.8 amps, 6' cord & NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus (Perlick Express), Any modifications to these products must be quoted from our customer service department
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Perlick FR24-STK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||24 - 36 in|