The Perlick BC48-STK-TR bottle cooler is compact enough to fit under the counter behind the bar. The exterior is made from black vinyl-coated steel that is durable for commercial use. Two stainless steel sliding doors make accessing products simple. Structure is provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which also retains cold air. The factory-set temperature is 38 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal temperature for holding bottled and canned soft drinks as well as beer. R-134A refrigerant maintains the cool temperatures. The entire refrigeration system is self-contained, making service simple since all the components are together. The Perlick BC48-STK-TR bottle cooler has a capacity of (412) 12-ounce bottles. Dividers in the cooler separate the various drinks so serving customers is faster and easier.
- (412) 12-oz. bottle capacity
- Dividers separate brands and different products in the cooler
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- 2-in., foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Black, vinyl-coated exterior is durable
- 2 dent-resistant sliding doors made from stainless steel
- Set at 38 degrees F to provide an ideal temperature for beer as well as soft drinks
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, making service calls easier since all components are together
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 48"W, self-contained refrigeration, (12.6) cu.ft. interior capacity, 38°F factory temperature setting, (2) dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors with die-cast handles, automatic condensate evaporator, includes dividers, stainless steel top & interior, black vinyl clad exterior, casters, R134a, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus (Perlick Express), Any modifications to these products must be quoted from our customer service department
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Perlick BC48-STK-TR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet