The Perlick BC48-STK bottle cooler has a self-contained refrigeration system that makes service calls simple since all the components are together. Temperatures are kept cool with the R-134A refrigerant. The factory set temperature is 38 degrees Fahrenheit to provide an ideal holding temperature for both soft drinks and beer. The cold air is kept in the cabinet with the 2-inch-thick polyurethane insulation, which also provides structure to the cooler. The cooler's exterior is made from stainless steel for durability and is resistant to corrosion. The interior is also made from stainless steel, making it simple to clean out. The Perlick BC48-STK bottle cooler holds up to (412) 12-ounce bottles. Dividers separate drinks so you stay organized and serve customers quickly.
- Holds (412) 12-oz. bottles
- Dividers separate products so serving customers is easy
- Interior is constructed of stainless steel, making is easy to clean
- 2 in. of polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cooler and provides structure since it is foamed in place
- Exterior is made from stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting and resists corrosion
- 2 stainless steel sliding doors on the top of the cooler make accessing products simple
- Factory-set temperature of 38 degrees F
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all the components are together
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 48"W, self-contained refrigeration, (12.6) cu.ft. interior capacity, 38°F factory temperature setting, (2) dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors with die-cast handles, automatic condensate evaporator, includes dividers, stainless steel interior & exterior, R134a, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus (Perlick Express), Any modifications to these products must be quoted from our customer service department
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Perlick BC48-STK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet