Shun Premier 9-Piece gourmet block set offers grace and beauty of hand-forged knives of old. 34 layers of Damascus cladding with a VG-MAX cutting core provides strength and weight, while hammered tsuchime finish reduces drag and quickly releases food from blade. These knives will add elegance and dependability to any kitchen for years to come.
- Beveled edges provide lateral stability and incredible precision
- Walnut PakkaWood handles w/ Shun logo embossed on bottom end cap adds balance and beauty
- Set includes the following:
- 3-in. vegetable knife for chopping garlic and herbs
- 4-in. paring knife for detail work
- 6-1/2 -in. utility knife for small tasks like trimming broccoli and green beans
- 9-in. bread knife cuts through crusty, tender bread without tearing
- 9-1/2in. slicing knife for cutting thin slices of meat
- 8-in. chef's knife for cutting virtually anything else
- Kitchen shears for opening packages and cutting poultry bones
- Honing steel maintains knives
- 11-slot bamboo block is easy to clean and has open slots for expansion
- NSF certified
Shun Premier 9-Piece Gourmet Block Set, includes 3" Vegetable Knife, 4" Paring, 6.5" Utility, 8" Chef's, 9.5" Slicing Knife, 9" Bread, 9" Slicing Knife, Honing Steel, and an 11-slot bamboo block Offers grace and beauty of hand-forged knives of old, with pattern Damascus of SUS 410/SUS 431 stainless, 16-layers each side, hammer tsuchime finish reducing drag and quickly releasing food from blade. Beveled for lateral stability and incredible precision. Walnut PakkaWood handle w/ Shun logo embossed on bottom end cap adds balance and beauty. NSF certified.
Shun TDMS0900 Specifications