Standard Features and Benefits
- 6-in. premier chef's knife
- 16-layer, SUS410/SUS431, Damascus steel construction
- 16-degree angle on blade
- Blade core is VG-10 steel for durability
- Hand-hammered 'Tsuchime' finish to reduce drag
- Pakkawood hardwood handle with walnut finish
- Dishwasher-safe, hand-washing is recommended
- Blade length varies from 6-1/4 to 6-1/2 in. (due to handcrafting)
- Overall Dimensions (including handle): 11-in. L x 1-3/5 in. W
- NSF Certified
- Made in Seki City, Japan
Chef's Knife with 6" blade & contoured walnut PakkaWood handle. VG-10 cutting core, Pattern Damascus cladding of SUS410/SUS431 stainless; 16 layers each side; hammered tsuchime finish.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Shun TDM0723 Specifications
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|