Shun is celebrating 10 years in the marketplace with an 8" Limited Edition classic chef knife that is quite simply unlike any other. This gorgeous Limited Edition knife features 32 layers of stainless steel and copper cladding. Ribbons of brilliant copper flow over the blade's surface and are set off by the copper accents at the bolster and end cap. This Limited Edition chef knife takes this classic knife to a whole new aesthetic level.
- VG2 Japanese steel cutting core with 32 layers (16 per side) of copper and stainless steel Damascus
- 16 degrees cutting angle each side, flat ground
- Classic D-shaped PakkaWood handle is enhanced by a copper ring accent on the bolster and end cap
- End cap features commemorative laser engraving
- Limited Edition series will be numbered sequentially
Limited Edition 10th Anneversary Chef Knife, 8" blade made of 32 layers of stainless steel and copper cladding, 16 degree cutting angle each side, D-shaped PakkaWood handle with copper accent, commemorative laser engraving on endcap, sequential numbering on each knife. This item will not be available to ship from the manufacturer until October 2012.
Shun DM0902 Specifications
|Special Features||Anniversary Limited Edition|