The Omega J4000 pulp ejector juicer makes juicing fruits and vegetables fast and simple. With aa stainless steel bowl with a 5,200 RPM motor, thee unit is durable and easy to clean. A large feed chute accommodates large-sized fruits and vegetables, and a heavy duty blade blends them into the desired creation. A receptacle bin holds the pulp from the blended fruits and vegetables, and a small plastic liner can be placed inside to make cleanup much easier cleanup.. A lightweight design makes the unit portable for travel.
- Stainless steel bowl and 5,200-RPM motor
- Durable and easy to clean
- Large feed chute accommodates larger-sized fruits and vegetables
- Heavy duty blade blends them into desired creation
- Receptacle bin holds pulp and small plastic liner can be placed inside for easy cleanup
- Cantilever-style latch arms makes unit easy to assemble and disassemble
- Portable lightweight design
- Evenly-spaced rubber feet variable in height and keeps unit in tact on countertop
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 250 W
- Overall dimensions: 9-in. W x 15-in. D x 12.5-in. H
- cULus Listed
Omega Pulp Ejection Juicer, continuous juicing, surgical stainless steel bowl, heavy duty blade, white, 1/3 HP induction motor, 250 watts, 5,200 RPM, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Omega J4000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
Omega J4000 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I have owned and regularly use this juicer for over 15 years. It works as well today as the first time I used it. Recently a part broke and I con..."
"I have owned and regularly use this juicer for over 15 years. It works as well today as the first time I used it. Recently a part broke and I contacted Omega regarding purchasing a replacement piece. Omega told me it is under warranty and sent me the replacement part at no charge and with no hassles. I couldn't ask for more. This is the best customer support I have ever received."