The Elkay UDT-50-LX undercounter dishtable is constructed of stainless steel, adding durability for commercial use. With the welded construction, a consistent metal gauge thickness is provided for structure. An 8-inch backsplash helps contain messes to the dishtable to keep your work area clean. To help organize your work space, there is a drainboard for placing dirty dishes or clean ones to dry. The legs measure 15⁄8 inches in diameter and are galvanized, providing stability to the unit. The Elkay UDT-50-LX undercounter dishtable’s plastic bullet feet adjust on uneven floors. The sink bowl measures 201⁄4 inches long by 201⁄4 inches wide by 6 inches deep.
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Consistent metal gauge thickness is provided by the welded construction
- Drainboard provides a place for dirty dishes or clean dishes to dry
- 8-in. backsplash helps contain messes
- Backsplash has a tile edge to make installation easy
- 11⁄2-in. dia. rolled edge helps prevent spills on the floor
- 15⁄8-in. dia. galvanized legs keep the sink lifted
- 1-in. plastic feet are adjustable for leveling on uneven floors
- Bowl Dimensions: 201⁄4 in. L x 201⁄4 in. W x 6 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 30 in. D x 423⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Specify faucet hole location when ordering: backsplash-mounted, deck-mounted, or no faucet hole.
Standard Undercounter Dishtable, straight design, left-to-right, 30" wide, 50" long, 8" high backsplash with 2" return, 16 gauge stainless steel top & 20-1/4" x 20-1/4" x 6" deep pre-rinse sink, galvanized bracing & legs with adjustable plastic feet, NSF, (specify faucet hole location)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Elkay UDT-50-LX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|