The Elkay UB-IB30X19X freestanding underbar ice bin is insulated to keep ice colder for a longer amount of time. Since the unit is made from 18-gauge, 300-series stainless steel, it is durable and corrosion resistant. As a freestanding bin, the legs are made from 16-gauge galvanized steel with 1-inch adjustable, plastic bullet feet for stability. The 7-inch backsplash on the rear of the bin keeps water from being splashed all over other surfaces. The bin is 13 inches deep to hold just the right amount of ice for a busy night and has a drain so draining water is simple. The Elkay UB-IB30X19X freestanding underbar ice bin has key hole studs that make installing a sold-separately speed rail quick and efficient.
- 7-in. backsplash keeps water from splashing on other surfaces
- 13-in.-deep bin with a drain
- Galvanized legs with adjustable, plastic feet
- Constructed with 18-gauge, 300-series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Insulation keeps cold temperatures in the bin
- Key hole studs make attaching speed rail quick and easy
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 19 in. D x 36 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Ice Bin, 30"W x 19"D, 7" backsplash, 13" deep bin with drain, free standing, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, 18/300 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Elkay UB-IB30X19X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Chest Depth (in)||19|
|Total Width (in)||30|