The Elkay UB-HS18X24X underbar hand sink is made from 300-series stainless steel that is heavy-duty and corrosion-resistant for commercial use. The 16-gauge galvanized steel legs come with 1-inch, plastic feet that are adjustable. Since the sink is freestanding, you do not have to install or attach it to another surface. Faucet holes come pre-drilled on 4-inch centers, but a faucet is sold separately. The Elkay UB-HS18X24X underbar hand sink comes with one compartment that is perfect for washing hands behind the bar before you start serving customers. The 7-inch-tall backsplash prevents water from getting everywhere.
- 1 compartment hand sink to be used behind the bar
- 7-in. backsplash on the rear of the sink prevents water from getting on other surfaces
- 300-series stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- Faucet holes are 4 in. on center
- Galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Freestanding unit does not need to be attached to anything else
- Sink Bowl Dimensions: 10 in. W x 14 in. D x 10 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 24 in. D x 36 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Hand Sink, 18"W x 24"D x 10" deep sink bowl, 7" backsplash, free standing, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, 18/300 series stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay UB-HS18X24X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||18|