If you need a sink behind your bar just for washing hands, you need the Elkay UB-HS12X24X underbar hand sink. Its stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and resistant to damage and corrosion. With galvanized legs and adjustable bullet feet, the sink is freestanding, so it does not need to be attached to any other fixture. The sink's faucet holes are 4 inches on center, but the faucet is sold separately. A 7-inch backsplash on the rear of the Elkay UB-HS12X24X underbar hand sink prevents messes from getting all over other surfaces.
- 1 compartment sink is perfect for washing hands in the backbar area
- 18-gauge, 300-series stainless steel construction is heavy-duty and resists corrosion and damage
- 16-gauge galvanized steel legs come with 1-in. adjustable bullet feet made from plastic
- 7-in.-tall backsplash on the rear prevents messes from getting on other surfaces
- Freestanding and does not need to be attached to other fixtures
- 4-in.-on-center faucet holes
- Sink Bowl Dimensions: 10 in. W x 14 in. D x 10 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 24 in. D x 36 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Hand Sink, 12"W x 24"D x 10" deep sink bowl, 7" backsplash, free standing, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, 18/300 series stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay UB-HS12X24X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||12|