Keeping your glassware clean at the bar is the most important part of bartending. With the Elkay UB-3C72X19-2-18X underbar sink, sanitizing your glassware is no longer an issue. 18-inch-by-14-inch drainboards are located on both the left and right sides of the sink. These boards are perforated to ensure glasses properly dry and water has somewhere to go during the process. With three compartments, you can easily place dirty glasses in one, wash in the second, and sanitize in the third. Washing can be a messy operation, but a 7-inch backsplash on the back of the sink is included to ensure liquids and debris do not make other surfaces dirty. The Elkay UB-3C72X19-2-18X underbar sink is constructed with 300-series stainless steel to ensure its stability and corrosion resistance.
- Ideal for collecting, washing, and drying glassware in the bar area
- 3 compartments
- 7-in.-tall backsplash on the back of the unit prevents liquids and debris from getting other surfaces dirty
- 18-in. x 14 in. left and right drainboards have removable inserts
- Boards are perforated to ensure entire glass dries off completely
- 4 in.-on-center faucet holes
- 18-gauge, 300-series stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- 16-gauge galvanized steel legs with plastic, adjustable 1-in. bullet feet
- Sink bowl Dimensions: 10 in. W x 14 in. D x 10 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 19 in. D x 36 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Sink, 3-compartment, 72"W x 19"D, 7"H backsplash, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep compartments, 18" drainboard on left & right with removable inserts, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, 18/300 series stainless steel, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay UB-3C72X19-2-18X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||72|