The Elkay LKB722C electronic faucet is sensor activated, providing hands-free operation to reduce the spread of germs with dirty handles. To support high-volume operations, the faucet is made of brass with a chrome plating. When it is installed to the required standards, this unit is ADA complaint. An AC plug-in and battery holder is included with four batteries.
- Sensor-activated, hands-free operation
- Chrome-plated brass construction has strength to withstand heavy use
- 2 GPM flow rate
- AC plug-in and battery holder with four AA batteries
- ADA complaint when installation requirements are met
- Spout dimensions: 71⁄2 in. D x 107⁄8 in. H
Electronic Faucet, single hole splash/wall mount, 5" rigid gooseneck spout, sensor operated/activated, 2.0 gpm laminar flow, non-mixing valve, adjustable sensor range of 7/8" to 6.75", shut-off delay preset to 1 second and field adjustable to 2 seconds, adjustable time out feature, water/vandal resistant control module, dual power AC and batteries [ (4) 'AA' batteries not included], chrome plated brass, ADA Compliant
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Elkay LKB722C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|