The Elkay LK543AF12LC deck pre-rinse assembly is constructed of solid brass, adding durability to commercial kitchens. The brass is chrome plated to ensure the assembly gives your kitchen a professional look. To make operation easy, the 44-inch stainless steel hose is flexible. The insulated lever handles measure 2 inches. The Elkay LK543AF12LC deck pre-rinse assembly has a 1.2 GPM spray head, making it a low flow model.
- Constructed of solid brass for rinsing in commercial settings
- Chrome finish maintains a professional appearance
- 44-in. stainless steel hose offers flexibility for reaching difficult areas
- 2-in. lever handles make turning water on and off easy
- 360-degree rotating spout is perfect for prep tables and bars
- Handle is insulated
- Self-closing valve
- 1.2 GPM spray head, low flow model
Pre-Rinse Assembly Low Flow, concealed single hole deck mount, 12" add-on swing spout, flexible gooseneck with 1.2 gpm spray valve, 1/4-turn ceramic cartridge, 2.2 gpm aerator with 1.5 and .5 gpm inserts, spout swing restriction pin included, wall bracket, chrome plated brass, NSF, CSA, ASME, ADA, UPC/CUPC, IAPMO listed, Certified AB1953
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay LK543AF12LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet