Elkay Foodservice's E2C16X20-2-18X two-compartment sink is made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel and has a 3-1/2 inch drain with a basket strainers that catches particles to prevent it from clogging. A nine-inch backsplash with a tile ledge helps prevent water-damaged walls. Plated galvanized leg gussets and 1-in. adjustable plastic feet on this Economy Series sink resist corrosion and allow the sink to be levelled.
- Made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel
- 3-1/2 in. drain with basket strainer catches waste to help prevent clogging
- 9-in. backsplash with tile ledge helps prevent water damaged walls and requires simple installation
- Welded construction for constant surrounding metal gauge thickness
- Galvanized tubing with plated galvanized leg gussets and 1-in. adjustable plastic feet resist corrosion and keeps sink firm
- 12-in. deep bowl with 3/4-in. coved radius tub corners
- Bowl Dimensions: 16-in. W x 20-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 70-in. W x 25.8-in. D x 43.75-in. H
- NSF Certified
Sink, 2-compartment, 70" x 25-3/4" (O.A.), 36" working height, 16" x 20" bowl, 12" deep, 9-3/4"H backsplash, left & right 18" drainboards, 8" on center faucet holes, stainless steel legs with adjustable feet, 18 gauge 300 series stainless steel, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay E2C16X20-2-18X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||70|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||16|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||20|