Elkay Foodservice's E1C16X20-R-18X one-compartment sink has an 18-inch right-located drainboard for space to stack and dry your dishes. This Economy Series model is made with 18-gauge stainless steel and has a 3-1/2 inch drain with a basket strainer that catches loose waste to help prevent a clogged drain. It has a nine-inch backsplash with a tile ledge that protects walls against water damage as the result of splashing, and the unit installs quickly and easily. The tub in this Economy Series sink is 12 inches deep with 3/4-inch coved radius tub corners.
- 18-in right side drainboard for air drying dishes
- Made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel
- 3-1/2 in. drain with basket strainer catches particles to help prevent clogged drains
- 9-in. backsplash with tile ledge helps protect against water damage on walls and installs easily
- 12-in. deep tub with 3/4-in. coved radius tub corners
- Galvanized tubing with plated galvanized leg gussets and corrosion-resistant 1-in. adjustable plastic feet provide level installation
- Welded construction for consistent metal gauge thickness throughout whole sink
- Bowl Dimensions: 16-in. W x 20-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5-in. L x 25.8-in. W x 43.75-in. H
- NSF Certified
E-Series 1-Compartment Sink, 18" right drainboard, 16" wide x 20" front-to-back x 12" deep bowl, 9" backsplash, 18/300 stainless steel top & bowl, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, raised 1-1/2" rolled edge, includes 3-1/2" basket strainer overall dimensions 36.5" L x 25.8125" W x 43.75" H
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Elkay E1C16X20-R-18X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet