Elkay Foodservice's E1C16X20-L-18X one-compartment sink is made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel and has a left drainboard for more space to stack your dishes. This model has a 3-1/2 inch drain with a basket strainer that catches waste to avoid clogging. It also has a nine-inch backsplash with a tile ledge that protects walls against water damage and makes the unit easy to install. Galvanized tubing with plated galvanized leg gussets and 1-in. adjustable plastic feet on this economy sink help reduce the possibility of corrosion and keeps the sink in place.
- Made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel
- Left drainboard for air-drying dishes
- 3-1/2 in. drain with basket strainer catches waste debris to help avoid clogging
- 9-in. backsplash with tile ledge helps prevent water damage on walls and installs easily
- Galvanized tubing with plated galvanized leg gussets and 1-in. adjustable plastic feet are corrosion-resistant and keeps the sink in place
- 12-in. deep bowl with 3/4-in. coved radius tub corners
- Welded construction for surrounding metal gauge thickness
- Bowl Dimensions: 16-in. W x 20-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5-in. W x 25.8-in. W x 43.75-in. H
- NSF Certified
Economy Scullery Sink, 1-compartment, 18" left drainboard, 16" wide x 20" front-to-back x 12" deep bowl, 9" backsplash, 18/300 stainless steel top & bowl, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet, raised 1-1/2" rolled edge, includes 3-1/2" basket strainer overall dimensions 36.5" L x 25.8125" W x 43.75" H,
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Elkay E1C16X20-L-18X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet