Elkay Foodservice's B1C24X24X one-compartment budget sink is made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel and has a 24-inch wide and 12-inch deep bowl. As part of the Budget Series, this sink has a nine-inch backsplash with a tile ledge that protects walls against water damage as a result of splashing. It includes a 3-1/2 inch drain with a basket strainer that catches loose particles to prevent clogging. The utility sink also has galvanized tubing with plated galvanized leg gussets, plus one-inch adjustable plastic feet that are corrosion-resistant.
- 24-in. wide and 12-in. deep bowl with
- 3/4-in. coved radius tub corners facilitate easy cleaning
- Made with 18-gauge 300 series stainless steel
- 9-in. backsplash with tile ledge protects walls from water damage
- 3-1/2 in. drain with basket strainer catches loose particles to avoid clogging
- Galvanized tubing with galvanized leg gussets and 1-in. adjustable plastic feet helps prevent corrosion
- Welded construction for even metal gauge thickness all around
- Bowl Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 27-in. L x 27-1/2 in. W x 42-in. H
Sink, 1-compartment, 27" x 27-1/2" (O.A.), 36" working height, 24" x 24" bowl, 12" deep, 8-3/4"H backsplash, without drainboards, 8" on center faucet holes, stainless steel legs with adjustable feet, 18 gauge 300 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Elkay B1C24X24X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300 Series|
|Overall Length (in)||27|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||18|