The Dormont CF-50 Cimfast™ QDV Safety Quik® gas connector has a brass body with an integral carbon steel safety-sleeve. The safety-sleeve keeps the gas connector in place until the gas is shut off and prevents the gas valve from being opened if the gas connector is not installed properly. An internal polymer insert melts at 350 degrees Fahrenheit to quickly shut off gas flow. The innovative one-hand, push-to-connect design supports safe and quick installation and uninstallation.
- Brass body construction
- Integral carbon steel safety-sleeve stops gas connector from being detached until gas is shut off
- Safety-sleeve also prevents gas valve from being opened if the Safety Quik connector is not properly attached
- Valve and quick-disconnect fitting are merged into one unit, creating a safe connection system and efficient design
- Flat-face design prevents dirt and grease from gathering on the fitting or flow chamber
- One-hand, push-to-connect design enables quick and safe installation and uninstallation
- Internal polymer insert melts at 350 degrees F to quickly shut off gas flow
- Full port brass ball valve
- Certified for use with Dormont gas connectors only
- 111,000 BTU
- 1⁄2-in. inside dia.
- UL and CSA listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Made in the U.S.
1/2" Safety Quick QDV fitting
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dormont CF50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Coupling Size (in)||1/2"|
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Female Coupler|