The Dormont CBMX-CP1S filtration system is designed to be used with crescent, crushed, cubed, flake, and nugget ice machines. Your ice machine's life, ice quality, and performance are increased since sediment and chlorine in the water are decreased. There are water pressure gauges on the inlet and outlet valves so you can see when the cartridge needs to be replaced. A powder-coated steel bracket has a polypropylene filter housing mounted on it. A single carbon block and phosphate filter reduce the amount of chlorine, scale, and sediment in the machine. The Dormont CBMX-CP1S filtration system has a flush kit that makes installation and maintenance simple.
- Designed to be used with flake, nugget, crushed, crescent, and cube ice machines
- Increases performance, ice quality, and life of the ice machine by reducing the amount of sediment and chlorine in water
- Service calls and downtime due to filtration and water quality issues are decreased
- In/out valves make servicing the filter simple
- (2) 3⁄8-in. NPT brass ball valves
- Flush kit is included for easy installation and maintenance
- Stable polypropylene filter housing is mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket
- Inlet and outlet water pressure gauges shows how pressure drops in the unit so you know when the cartridge needs replacing
- 1 carbon block and a phosphate filter reduce the amount of sediment, chlorine, and scale in the machine
- Overall Dimensions: 1113⁄16 in. W x 413⁄16 in. D x 151⁄16 in. H
Cube Max-CP1L Filtration System, single-stage, (2) 3/8-inch NPT Lead Free brass ball valves, flush kit, polypropylene filter housing mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket, water pressure gauges, 10-inch carbon block and a phosphate filter for sediment, chlorine and scale reduction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dormont CBMX-CP1S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|