The Dormont CBMX-CP1-B single combination water filter cartridge assembly comes with a 20-inch Big Blue carbon filter and a phosphate filter that reduce the amount of sediment, scale, and chlorine in the water before it enters your ice machine. Treated water helps protects your ice machine and reduce the need for service calls and system downtime. Each filter cartridge is protected by a durable polypropylene filter housing and mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket. In and out valves make servicing the filter easier. Water pressure gauges on both the inlet and outlet show how the pressure drops across the unit so you can replace the filter cartridge when you need to. The Dormont CBMX-CP1-B single combination water filter cartridge assembly should be used on ice machines that produce up to 1,500 pounds of ice per day.
- (2) 3⁄4-in. NPT, lead-free brass ball valves
- Flush kit is included
- Polypropylene filter housing is mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket
- Water pressure gauges show how the pressure drops across the unit so you know when the filter cartridge needs to be replaced
- 20-in. Big Blue carbon and a phosphate filter to reduce the amount of sediment, scale, and chlorine in water
- 4 GPM capacity
- Recommended ice production per day is 1,500 lbs.
- Can be used on flake, nugget, crushed, crescent, and cubed ice machines
- Maintenance and system down time are reduced
- In and out valves make servicing the filter easier
- Overall Dimensions: 173⁄8 in. W x 8 in. D x 283⁄16 in. H
Cube Max-CP1BBL Filtration System, single-stage, (2) 3/4-inch NPT Lead Free brass ball valves, flush kit, polypropylene filter housing mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket, water pressure gauges, 20-inch Big Blue carbon and a polyphosphate filter for sediment, chlorine and scale reduction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dormont CBMX-CP1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet