This Dormont 1675KITCF2S48 gas connect kit is a safety system that protects your kitchen staff while they use gas-powered restaurant equipment. It includes a 48-inch-long hose constructed with stainless steel braiding and tubing and a blue antimicrobial coating, which melts at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and will not hold a flame. Fittings on both ends of the hose are outfitted with stress guard technology and provide full rotation for the hose before and after installation. To ensure the gas flow is cut off if internal temperatures exceed 350 degrees Fahrenheit, this kit includes a quick-disconnect valve. It also comes with a restraining cable and the required hardware.
- Gas connect kit
- Stainless steel hose is coated in blue antimicrobial PVC
- Antimicrobial coating melts at 350 degrees F and does not hold a flame
- Stress guard end fittings provide full rotation before and after installation
- Quick-Disconnect valve provides thermal shut-off if internal temperatures exceed 350 degrees F
- Includes restraining cable and mounting hardware for equipment on casters
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 3⁄4 in. inside dia.
- cSAus and UL Listed; NSF Certified (component)
Dormont Blue Hose™ Moveable Gas Connector Kit, 3⁄4" inside dia., 48" long covered with stainless steel braid, coated with blue antimicrobial PVC, 1 Safety Quik™ QDV, 2 SwivelMAX™, and coiled restraining cable with hardware, 160,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity, limited lifetime warranty
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dormont 1675KITCF2S48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Coating|