The Andersen Mats 448-3-5 marble top anti-fatigue mat measures 58 inches long by 32 inches wide and has a thickness of 5⁄8 inches. The borders of the mat are resistant to cracking and curling, reducing the risk of tripping. The mat is made up of three layers, including the closed-cell PVC and nitrite-blended bottom layer that offers comfort for prolonged periods of standing. The bottom layer is permanently molded to the top layer, eliminating the possibility of delamination. Since the top surface has a diamond pattern, it creates tread and provides the possibility of pivoting. The Andersen Mats 448-3-5 thick marble top anti-fatigue mat’s black color works well with different themes. It is designed to be used in dry areas indoors.
- Borders are resistant to cracking and curling to prevent tripping
- Surface has a diamond pattern top to provide tread and allow staff to pivot easily
- Anti-static to prevent static electricity
- Black color easily blends in with work areas
- Design for indoor use in dry areas
- Overall Dimensions: 58 in. L x 32 in. W x 5⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Closed-cell PVC and nitrite-blended cushion bottom layer offers comfort for long shifts
- Central layer is made up of nitrile rubber
- 0.17-in.-thick, rubber marbleized surface is long lasting
- Bottom cushion layer is molded permanently to the top to prevent delamination
Hog Heaven Marble Top Anti-Fatigue Mat, 3-ft x 5-ft, 5/8" thick, .17" molded rubber top, anti-static closed cell PVC/Nitrile cushion with diamond pattern, for indoor use, NFSI Certified Slip Resistant, black
Andersen Mats 448-3-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet