The Andersen Company 420-2-3 anti-fatigue comfort flow mat provides a non-slip surface in wet areas. Because the mat is oil and grease proof, it can be used in industrial applications. The beveled edges create a safe transition from the mat to the floor. This mat measures 24 inches by 36 inches by 3⁄8 inches. This Andersen Company 420-2-3 anti-fatigue comfort flow mat is antimicrobial, which prevents degrading and odors over time. The light weight design allows for easy movement and cleaning.
- Provides slip-resistant surface for safe working areas
- High density, closed cell Nitrile rubber cushion is made with 15 percent recycled content
- Material is chemical resistant, as well as grease and oil proof
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents odors and degradation for long lasting use
- Drainage holes allow the mat to be used in wet areas
- Beveled edges provide safe transition from mat to floor
- Cleaning and moving is easy with light weight, flexible design
- Black color works well in any theme
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. x 36 in. x 3⁄8 in.
- Made in the U.S.
Comfort Flow Anti-Fatigue/Slip-Resistant Mat, 2-ft x 3-ft, 3/8" thick, high density closed-cell Nitrile cushion with beveled edges, antimicrobial, grease-proof, with drainage holes, for indoor use, NFSI Certified Slip Resistant, black
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Andersen Mats 420-2-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet