The Homer Laughlin 2821 Boston saucer is 6 inches in diameter, making it perfect for serving bread before meals or side dishes. It can also be used to complete tea and coffee sets with the 1051 7.75 ounce Boston cup or the 1071 6.75 ounce Virginia cup. If you want to serve soup, chili, chowder, or gumbo, you can pair the saucer with the Homer Laughlin 1011 7.25 ounce bouillon bowl. The ivory color with green stripes creates a classic restaurant look. The edge of the plate is rolled to help reduce chipping, while the china construction makes the Homer Laughlin 2821 Boston saucer durable for commercial use.
- Vintage appearance with the Ivory plate and green stripes along the side
- China construction helps reduce the risk of scratching and makes the dish durable in commercial settings
- Chipping is reduced thanks to the rolled edge
- 6 in. dia.
- Made in U.S.
- Create a complete tea set with the Homer Laughlin 1051 7.75-oz. Boston cup
- Serve hot coffee in the Homer Laughlin 1071 6.75-oz. Virginia cup
- Easily serve gumbo or soup in the Homer Laughlin 1011 7.25-oz. bouillon bowl
RAPID RESPONSE, Saucer, 6", round, rolled edge, Boston, Green Band (0001 0282) Made in USA
Homer Laughlin 2821 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet