The Vollrath T4014 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of an aluminum alloy that resists warping. EverTite™ rivets attach the handle to the pan, and a silicone Cool Handle® insulated sleeve absorbs heat, reducing the risk of burns. This sleeve can endure temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be removed and replaced. The Vollrath T4014 frying pan has a triple-layered Steelcoat x3™ nonstick coating that protects against scratches and releases stuck-on food.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum alloy construction is sturdy and durable
- Handle is connected to the pan by EverTite rivets
- Insulated Cool Handle silicone sleeve can withstand temperatures under 450 degrees F
- Steelcoat x3 nonstick triple-layered coating protects against scratches
- Nonstick coating prevents food from sticking when cooked
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. top dia. x 107⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our cookware article to learn more about cookware materials.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 14" (35.6 cm), with SteelCoat™ non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 10-7/8" (28 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 6 ga. NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T4014 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|