To resist denting and warping, the Vollrath T401280 Wear-Ever® frying pan is made of aluminum alloy. It has a purple silicone Cool Handle® sleeve that supports non-allergen cooking needs and can be removed for replacement. This insulated handle absorbs heat to reduce burn risk and can withstand temperatures under 450 degrees F. Quick-cleaning EverTite™ rivets provide a strong connection between the handle and the pan. The Vollrath T401280 frying pan has a triple-layered Steelcoat x3™ nonstick coating that resists scratches.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum alloy construction resists dents
- Triple-layered Steelcoat x3 nonstick coating has a long release life
- Scratch-resistant nonstick coating prevents food from sticking when cooked
- EverTite rivets provide a sturdy grip
- Insulated Cool Handle sleeve is made of silicone and can endure temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Purple sleeve can signify that the pan is used for allergen-free foods
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure which cookware material is right for you? Check out our cookware buyers’ guide to learn more.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30.5 cm), with SteelCoat X3™, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/4" (5.7cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T401280 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|