The Vollrath T401080 Wear-Ever® frying pan can withstand heavy-duty operations and is made of scratch-resistant aluminum alloy. Its insulated Cool Handle® is made of purple silicone, which can endure temperatures as hot as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and satisfies non-allergen cooking needs. The Vollrath T401080 frying pan has EverTite™ rivets connecting the handle to the pan. Its nonstick coating is triple-layered Steelcoat x3™ to ensure food comes off the surface.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum alloy construction resists warping
- Insulated silicone Cool Handle can endure temperatures under 450 degrees F
- Removable purple sleeve suits non-allergen cooking needs
- EverTite rivets clean quickly
- Steelcoat x3 nonstick triple-layered coating is durable and has a long release life
- Scratch-resistant nonstick coating prevents food from getting stuck
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about different cookware materials, visit our cookware materials explainer.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 10" (25.4 cm), with SteelCoat X3™, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8" (20 cm) bottom diameter, 2" (5.1cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T401080 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|