The Vollrath T400880 Wear-Ever® aluminum frying pan has a Steelcoat x3™ nonstick coating that is triple layered, extending its life and adding durability. This coating also resists scratches and is PFOA free. Stovetop and oven safe under 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the Cool Handle® silicone handle accommodates non-allergen cooking needs. The Vollrath T400880 frying pan is made of an aluminum alloy that resists warping and rusting.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Made of aluminum alloy to resist dents and scratches
- Steelcoat x3 triple-layered nonstick coating releases cooked-on food
- Cool Handle’s insulated silicone is stovetop and oven safe under 450 degrees F
- Handle can be removed and replaced
- Purple handle for non-allergen cooking needs
- EverTite™ rivets connect the pan to the handle
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Need help deciding what cookware is right for your operation? Check out our explainer on cookware materials to learn more.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 8" (20 cm), with SteelCoat X3™, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4" (14 cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8" (4.8cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath T400880 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|