Ideal for sautéing and frying, the Vollrath H4008 Wear-Ever® frying pan has curved side walls for efficiently stirring product. Made of aluminum with an anodized surface, it resists corrosion and heats evenly. An electrochemical bonding process unites the materials to create a non-porous surface that is resistant to warping. The Cool Handle® sleeve over the steel reduces the risk of burns.
- Curved side walls for stirring while frying, sautéing, and searing
- HardCoat® electrochemical bonding process unites the aluminum base with the anodized coating to create a warp-resistant, non-porous cooking surface
- Cool Handle sleeve over nickel-plated steel helps prevent burns
- Handle is secured by aluminum rivets
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 17⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
The guide to cookware materials has in-depth information on the features and benefits of aluminum.
Fry Pan, 8" dia., 1-7/8" deep, riveted handle, 3004 aluminum alloy, HardCoat anodized, with Cool Handle®, NSF
Vollrath H4008 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet